воскресенье, 15 января 2012 г.

{morning breakfast} Van Gogh & Pancakes

Today as I was making pancakes and I was holding the bowl with the batter in one hand & placing a part of that dough on the frying pan with my right hand I saw everything I was doing in retrospect. The isness inside the is, the being inside of me, my arm which no longer belonged to me and was its seperate entity but even more a part of me the ever, the dough that was made of me, the spoon that was my hand placing the me that was batter that was the part of my hand that didn't belong to me, then returned as it left to repeat itself. I didn't see this with my eyes and didn't need to, it was the same way as with the music ~ seeing it from within and reflecting outward, projecting through a screen and recieving it back as {     }




{perfect.thanksElkman}


<3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий