пятница, 20 января 2012 г.

my friend The Alien {a Novel by ElkbAby}



I have a friend Alien && no one around seems to like him 
but I'm gonna always be friends with him 
because he can be sweet and nice  & fluffy
(and his name is Little Angel)
sometimes I think that I am an alien too
at least everyone sais that  I'm {wEiiRd}
but I don't really listen because it's hurtful && mean
pApabear told me being mean's bad
that means::
mean people are bad
so bad things are mean
&& if I wanna be good
I better not listen to anything mean
One day  me and Little Angel will fly away on a colourfull spaceship 
to a magical planet  where there is no people
only beings of beauty && cUuteness
free
of evil "illusions" 
(the dictionary said it means having a wrong idea of reality)
I get a bad grade when I get a test question wrOng
then  papa tells me that's bad
so  maybe  the mean people are  wrong since they're bad
&& if it's mean to be bAd, bad to be wrong, its wrong to right
 then its good to 
to be lEft
(& daydream + play outside in the sun tell stories and lauGh + paint pretty pictures, run around without care, not wash your hands before food...kay well maybe not that, 
but it's lEft to be a cHild)
:D 


<3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий