четверг, 12 января 2012 г.

{we are here}


You just came home
i am wearing a white flowered dress & wool socks
the lights are off in the house and the windows are open
the curtains and getting swept in the wind
warm rain is just beginning to come down

without saying a word i come up and kiss you
& and take off your sweaty wet clothes
i walk to the backyard, you follow me out
you walk up behind me and kiss my back
make love on the floor of the terrace

we are sitting under a white wool blanket
drinking tea from a glass pot and glass cups
feeling eachothers tanned soft skin
saying nothing
looking at {this is where we are}





{i just love how we can just be together, just be

you reminded me of so many things i had forgotten - patience, balance, love && art

the energy between us is so tremendous words could not describe 


you brought so much love into my life it's almost overwhelming sometimes

i just can't see myself without you


i believe in you so much && i will be there to support you 

your beauty as a person creates joy inside me

you are in my thoughts every day when you are not around

i just want you to know i am there for you, i will be there, don't forget babe

i know that both of us will achieve whatever we want to 



i want to move in a house with you somewhere spectacular

i really believe that we can do it

your existence on this small planet we call earth, completes me}


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий