воскресенье, 22 января 2012 г.

We

will Paint our World all the the colours we want
we will play in the grass
and climb up hills
to see the sun rise
we'll run with gazelles 
and watch birds fly
our home will be as it is and forever had been
in our hearts
filled with life
filled with love
forever
 free 
yana&mi ~ {lo}ve(s)you--sO:)


I promise to love you and make you pancakes with pretty berries syrup & love & kisses
I promise to dance with you in the rain and walk through the forest (if we have to) in the dark
I promise to hum the NeverEndingStorySong
I promise to always support you, to pet your head and massage your hooves
I promise to travel with you to Egypt (and see the Great Pyramids)
I promise to be cute & to laugh when you're smelling like pOo
I promise to tuck you into bed
I promise to listen to pApabear & to be goOd
I promise to write notes and poems for you
I promise to bring you hugs, laughs & kisses
I promise to forever be faithful to you my beautiful Elkman
I promise to never let go of your hand


~ your ElkPrincess


::nOW its tiMe to gO outt && tAke in the wOrLD {i'm excited to do it all with you twinsOul}


you're in my heart forever and ever, and after that ~ forever more 

<3 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий