понедельник, 6 февраля 2012 г.

Be with Me ~

BabyCloud, I just want to be with you. We can Be. Living happily takes effort and sacrifice. We are only learning how to be our new-born-baby-elk selves, then we will need to learn how live as family. We will still learn many things from eachother, but cool new things that we knew nothing about - like backing cute cakes and cookies, knitting sweaters and sowing cute suites, You will teach me how to play something and together we'll write a song, I will teach you how to draw elephants and write silly haikus, together we'll paint all our walls different colors, sing songs and dance and work really hard so we can travel the universe, meet other aliens, and write our own book, we'll surround ourselves with furry animals, pretty flowers, music and fun and we'll live a happy and wonderfull life, in a heaven on earth we had found.




~ The minute I heard my first love story 
I started looking for You. 
Not knowing how blind that was. 
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. 
They're in eachother all along ~

{rumi}










~ I wanna hold your h-A-a-a-A-A-a-Nd
I wanna hold your hand 
{and when I touch you
I feel Happy inside,
it's such a feeling
I can't hi-i-De}
oH let me hold your hand ~ 


<3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий