вторник, 21 февраля 2012 г.

Good Morning BabyDragon,

Today is Losar
and it's a great day for new beginnings

On this day people clean their houses, paint their walls a new colour , place the most attractive decorations around the house, and make offerings; old prayer flags are replaced with new ones 
The festival is celebrated to turn away any negativity and evil spirits and welcome the arrival of happiness and success in the New Year.
"This year's Losar Pisces Black Water Dragon Neptune Moon is a serious reminder to us that our global theme of the moment is the state of our WATER. To be in the flow: of water, of communication, and cosmic biocognative energy is what the coming decade is all about."

So to you my sweet soul twin, I wish a day of bright energy and warmth of peace
May your wings always be strong
May the current always carry you
May it bring you far beyond the sky
May the sun always feed you
And the water meet you 

as you come home
May the earth hold you tightly
And may the stars guide you
May you always have patience
May you never run short of compassion
May you always feel joy hearing laughter
And become wealthier sharing what you have
May you have the love of the world
And the love of your life
May you always have courage of the heart
May you always stay healthy and pure of mind
May you stay with your soul
And may it help you as you go
on your journey
in a world where nothing is clear
when you have trouble
bow your head, pray:
dear God I thank thee for everything thy's given me
and all I ask is to borrow thy eyes; for I've been travelling
the dry, bright desserts temporarily took my sight
so I ask you, my eternal friend, to be my Guide ~

{remember: you are a Warrior of The Light}

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий