понедельник, 12 сентября 2011 г.

I want you to know -

I'll never forget you 
Dear sweet precious elk, I miss the way we live - I look back on it with such light and all I see is beauty. I wish the rest of the world was as beautiful as we sometimes see it. But it seems that too many people have given up dreaming - and soon Fantasia will become nothing but a tiny grain of sand until it eventually will cease to exist.


{ I know your love is perfect like the star    
when we're together, here in my imagination
let it run, away with me

With every thought
the journey begins again
and we will go on
chasing the endless box of creation }


Elkman said:: It's only the beginning



Once upon a time, 
In a magical forest somewhere on the edge of the earth lived and Elkman and an Elkwoman. They loved {eachother} in ways that a plant loves his mother-earth who provides food and shelter to its deep roots, and the air who feeds life to its lungs, and the rain who washes his body pure, and the sun who is the sole purpose of its existence. They lived happily, even though their happiness did not come given to them. They had to overcome many doubts and fears before they could truly let their love for {eachother} become free, because love, you know, has a life of its own. Where they are from, people had come to look at love with caution, and some, unable to control it, began to even fear it. But worst of all, in the attempt to shield themselves - people made it a habit to mock love as if looking down on it. It was difficult for Elkman and Elkwoman to watch their kind {those designed to be their brothers and sisters} dismissing the most powerful gift they have as something foresaken. The Elkwoman looked back on her own life and how she had come so close to choosing loneliness under the false illusion of following the right path - or it was because she felt the temptation of taking the much easier, and as she felt - deserved for traveling through the desert for many years, road. She realized however that despite the hardships she had went through - she is grateful for the decision that she's made, and for her angels who had persistently guided her along the way and had made her realize that she had made the decisions which are farther from regret than Earth from The Sun. The Elkwoman loves the Elkman and she gives him thanks every day for teaching her how to love and for loving her with a love so great.
                *                                                               *                                                             * 
I will not die easily. I am a warrior! 
Ha! Brave warrior, then fight the Nothing.  
But I can't! I can't get beyond the boundaries of Fantasia!  
What's so funny about that? 
Fantasia has no boundaries.  
That's not true! You're lying.  
Foolish boy. 
Don't you know anything about Fantasia? It's the world of human fantasy. Every part, every creature of it, is a piece of the dreams and hopes of mankind. Therefore, it has no boundaries.  
But why is Fantasia dying, then?  
Because people have begun to lose their hopes and forget their dreams. So the Nothing grows stronger.  
What is the Nothing?  
It's the emptiness that's left. It's like a despair, destroying this world. And I have been trying to help it.  
But why?  
Because people who have no hopes are easy to control; and whoever has the control... has the power!  
Who are you, really?  
I am the servant of the power behind the Nothing. I was sent to kill the only one who could have stopped the Nothing. I lost him in the Swamps of Sadness. 
His name... was Atreyu.  
If we're about to die anyway, I'd rather die fighting! Come for me, G'mork! I *am* Atreyu! 

~ I Love You, Warrior 





Go on now, Be ~

<3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий