пятница, 21 октября 2011 г.

Good Morning Little Elk,

{i hope you had some delicious dreams}

mamatiger is waiting to hear all about your adventures when you wake up - just RRrrooArrrR ~



I so wish I could sneak into your bed right now, under the blankets and silently lie down beside you. I'd put my head on your left shoulder and watch you sleep. I'd think about how pretty your nose looks pointing up as you sleep and how pretty your lips are puffed together, and how pretty your eyes look when they're seeing dreams. Then, I'd tuck my face in your neck (and you would smell like candles and sweet sweat) and I'd kiss you on the pretty spot above your lip and you'd grunt in your sleep and hug  me and we'd fall asleep together for the rest of the winter, until spring came.





{im always with you}

<3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий